Monday

14 July 2008

Cool Time!
Gui Gui Wang has decided! It is time... for us to say cool and stay cool! Gui Gui Wang just announced this morning, 'Hi, I'm cool. I think I that time hor.. Very weird, don't know why I want to ban cool, maybe because I very sick of the word cool, so, I say cannot say cool lah... I no time to review the rules so that day i free so i see then, then what the heck! Why got so cool rule one? I just change lor... I also quite want to say cool lah... Then next I go check my public email. Over 1000 email! I thought which idiot, sorry, spam me! I found out is all different people, but then all on the same subject! Some say, err, say what thing why cannot say cool? I going to cut my mouth... I wonder why this gui gui so weird, then I find out almost ALL the gui guis that send me the cool thing email all so weird. What the! Then I think, change then change lah! Who scared who? Gui gui scared hammer!' That was a funny speech that made every gui gui laugh. We are so lucky to have such a nice and good king! (This is not pat horse backside ok!)
Missing in Action
A young gui gui at a age of 5, has been missing for 12 hours so far. At about 1 a.m, his mother, Allis Kum, checked on the missing gui gui, Gorlis Kum, in his bedroom and found out that he was missing. If you think you have saw him, please call 484 484Desciption of Gorlis Kum: A little gui gui, about 10cm tall. A little plump, with 1 dimple on the left cheek. Short spiky hair with many tangles. His school is Gui Gui City Primary School and he is in his school's track and field team. He is normally kicked out of all the competions but is always trying hard to win again.
Child Abuse
A gui gui called Gimba Lu just beaten his son, Seega Lu for nothing. He kicked 6 times, punched 4 times, screamed in his ear 'stupid' and 'useless' 10 times each word and locked his son in the store room for 10 hours without food and drinks. Gimba Lu would be tortured to death within 1 week.
Money for the poor and homeless
A millionare, Nasee Lemak, is dead and her money is given to the poor and homeless. She wanted to help them. It was stated in her will. She did a great help to the Gui Gui City. Let's all thank her! Even though she is dead, she still can help us in many, many ways.

No comments: